1 in stock
How new discoveries about mind, body, and energy can help increase your longevity.
Buddha and Einstein Walk Into a Bar presents the revolutionary idea that sensing how long we can live is a latent capacity in us, currently unknown, just like the introduction of fire, the invention of flying, and the discovery of radio waves were before we “discovered” them. Understand how the knowledge of transcendence, consciousness, and self-healing are integral to your well-being.
You could drive a car without a fuel gauge, but knowing how much gas you have clearly gives you more control of your vehicle. Using the latest breakthroughs in cosmology, neuroplasticity, superstring theory, and epigenetics, Buddha and Einstein Walk Into a Bar helps you to master your entire system of mind, body, and energy and provides practical tools to help you live your longest and healthiest life.
You will learn Lifespan Seminar’s multiple-award-winning tools of:
- Exercises that align the different systems of the body.
- Mindfulness and meditation–to relieve daily stress.
- Good nutrition–simple rules sustainable for a lifetime.
- Proper rest–for your mental and physical peak performance.
- Active lifestyle–to stay vibrant through your entire life.