Grahame is a professional dowser and geomancer specializing in geopathic and technopathic remedial work, and the creation of sacred spaces. He has numerous clients and has successfully dealt with a range of issues from blocked drains to restless spirits.
One of the most respected dowsers in the UK and internationally, Grahame is a professional member and registered tutor of The British Society of Dowsers and served as President of the Society from 2008-2014. He has written numerous articles for the society’s journal ‘Dowsing Today’, produces an award-winning podcast ‘Adventures in Dowsing’; and in 2014 was awarded the BSD Award for exceptional services to dowsing and the society.
He has been guest speaker and workshop leader at conferences of the Canadian Questers, Canadian Society of Dowsers, and the American Society of Dowsers. In 2014 he was gifted his native name ‘Carrier of the Sacred Fire’ by First Nations Elder White Eagle at the ASD convention; and in 2015 he has been invited to run workshops in Portugal and Japan. He and Elspeth live in Glasgow, Scotland.
As a professional geomancer, Grahame’s specialties include:
• Remedial geopathic stress work for homes and offices, using dowsing and earth acupuncture techniques to harmonize underground water lines, energy leys and global geomagnetic grids.
• Spirit release of human discarnates, and working to resolve problems with non-human entities and nature spirits affecting a property.
• Technopathic stress work involving electromagnetic and microwave surveys using scientific instruments; consultations and advice on reducing exposure to these radiations.
• Dowsing for and consulting on new sacred spaces, particularly labyrinths, stone circles and standing stones.
• Dowsing for water sources and geothermal pumps
• Workshops and talks on dowsing and geomancy-related subjects.
Send Message to listing owner